10 Words You Can Say In Public But Probably Shouldn’t [KKITM]
J-Si tests Big Al on the meaning of 10 words that sound bad and you probably shouldn’t say in public.
Here is the list, test yourself and listen to Big Al’s answers (and the correct answers) below!
1. Wenis – rough patch of skin on your elbow.
2. Masticate – chew (food).
3. Bunghole – an aperture through which a cask can be filled or emptied.
4. Angina – a condition marked by severe pain in the chest, often also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck, caused by an inadequate blood supply to the heart.
5. Caulk – a waterproof filler and sealant, used in building work and repairs.
6. Uvula – a fleshy extension at the back of the soft palate that hangs above the throat.
7. Gesticulate – use gestures, esp. dramatic ones, instead of speaking or to emphasize one’s words.
8. Rectory – a rector’s house. (rector: the head of certain universities, colleges, and schools).
9. Dongle – a device that is connected to a computer to allow access to wireless broadband or use of protected software.
10. Diphthong – a sound formed by the combination of two vowels in a single syllable, in which the sound begins as one vowel and moves toward another (as in coin, loud, and side ).