Maren Morris + Aaron Watson Live – Fort Sill Summer Concert
Celebrate Independence day with CMA winner Maren Morris live at Fort Sill Polo Field on July 4th!
Tickets are $25 in advance and $35 at the gate. Click here to buy tickets.
The concert is open to the public. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6:30 p.m. There will be fireworks after the show.
• No weapons are permitted. (This includes small knives, leatherman tools, etc.)
• No professional cameras or recording devices. No pets (except service animals), glass, fireworks or Frisbees.
• Coolers and similar containers are NOT allowed.
• No outside food or drink inside the gates. Refreshments and food are available at the concert concessions.
• Bags, backpacks, folding chairs, and like items will be checked at event entry point.
• Public consumption of alcoholic beverages are to be restricted to the concert area only.
• Beer will be served only to patrons displaying an alcohol wristband.
• A wristband may be obtained at no charge at the concert entry gate.
• Outside seating – Please bring a blanket or a lawn chair.
• Rain or Shine.
How to Get There:
Patrons should enter through Gate 2, off of Rogers Lane, for special event entry and parking. Gate 2 will be open at 3 p.m. A Fort Sill visitor pass will not be needed for Gate 2 for the concert, but those who want to enter though a different gate need a Fort Sill pass. Those entering through Gate 2 will need a valid drivers license or military ID. Parking will be in Conklin Field.
Want to see the concert for FREE?
If you volunteer for the 4th of July concert, you see the concert for free. We have volunteer positions available now. If you are interested, please contact Fort Sill ACS at +1 (580)442-4916.