Official 929 NIN Kiss-A-Thon Rules
Saturday is almost here and we have over 25 couples entered in the first ever 929 NIN Kiss-A-Thon! There's still time to get signed up and then put your lips to work in order to win his and her Apple iPads coutrtesy of Mac Tech Solutions! To get you and your special someone signed up, click here!
Here are the official rules of the Kiss-A-Thon:
01) All contestants must be on location at Mac Tech Solutions on Kemp Blvd on Saturday February 18th by 11:45 AM.
02) Contest will begin at 12:00 PM sharp.
03) Contest will be outdoors and will happen rain or shine, so please, dress accordingly!
04) Umbrellas will be permitted.
05) Couples' lips must be touching at all times. If, at any time, a couple's lips disengage from their respective partner, they are out of the contest. Decisions of the official judges is final and cannot be disputed.
06) Couples must remain standing throughout the contest. Any entrant that cannot stand due to a physical handicap may be able to waive this requirement as long as the condition is made known to the judges before the contest begins and a kissing position is decided on.
07) No bathroom breaks are allowed during the contest.
08) Contestants are allowed to walk, sway, or talk , provided that their lips remain touching and they are in an upright position.
09) Any lewd behavior is grounds for dismissal from the contest. Judges decisions are final.
10) Food, water, and soft drinks will be allowed as long as couples' lips remain touching.
11) The last couple from all entrants remaining while kissing will win two (2) Apple iPads awarded immediately. There is no cash equivalent prize.
12) Any question outside the scope of these rules will be handled on location by local judges whose decisions will be final.
13) Contestants agree to hold Townsquare Media, LLC. KNIN-FM, and Mac Tech Solutions harmless for any hardships, either physical or mental that result from participation in the contest.
Well, the day is almost here! Good Luck!