What Are The Weirdest Names You Have Ever Heard?
My grandma and grandpa are named Orpha and Zaner. As a kid (and honestly to this day a bit) I thought those were some weird names for anybody to have! But history has proved me wrong because this list of weird names goes far beyond the weirdest in my family tree, and I even have a sister name Robin Bird.
In 2012 there was a man arrested named Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. I think that name is more fun – like a song – than it is weird.
Here are 10 more actual weird names from the Social Security Administration website chosen by readers of eBabyNames.
- Zzyzx. Not only is this a person’s name – it is also the name of a road in between Vegas and LA…really helpful when playing the alphabet game!
- Nimrod. I really hope this kid does not live up to his name.
- Moo. It would be hard to keep a straight face when a teacher reads the roll for the first time in school!
- Lucifer. We can only hope he has a brother named Jesus.
- Zamzam. Actually I like this name. For a cat.
- Dzyre. Looks like the name of a disease…but probably pronounced as Desire.
- Jealousy. Nobody is jealous of the name though…
- Bush. I hope the last name is Gardens. This could be a fun name too if the names are on a list by last name and his is Berry or George.
- Kyller. Not sure if this one is pronounced as Kyle-er or Killer…either way I am sorry that the parents did this to their kid.
- Mc. This would be great if the last name is Donalds.
Leave us a comment below with the weirdest name you have ever heard.