Who Are These People on the ‘Vanity Fair’ Hollywood Cover? [VIDEO]
It’s an annual event, and it’s always a nod to the glitz and glamor that make makes America great. But, wait — on this year’s ‘Vanity Fair: Hollywood Issue!‘ cover, it’s a bit more complicated.
Let’s name them left to right. Click here to make the cover bigger.
- That guy who was married to Scarlett Johansson (right?) for ten minutes. Or was it Alanis Morissette?
- Jake Gyllennhalenhallllylenhall
- That girl from the movie with Meryl Streep where she’s mean
- James Dean guy who’s into art and meaning
- That guy
- That girl
- The guy who stutters through lines but isn’t the guy from ‘Superbad’ but is the guy from the Facebook movie
- The girl from ‘That 70′s Show’ who broke up with Macaulay Culkin
- ROBERT FREAKING DUVALL
- The guy from ‘Inception’ who was the kid from ‘Third Rock From the Sun’
- Spider-Man — or Darth Vader? Can’t tell…
- Maggie Gyllennhalenhallllylenhall? Wait, that’s not Maggie Gyllennhalenhallllylenhall. No idea.
- No idea
- No idea
Go Hollywood! Watch the behind-the-scenes video below and get to know these big stars better.