I am a simple guy that enjoys watching sports and playing video games. I was not born in Texas but I got down here as fast as I could. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland and I support my hometown baseball team the Baltimore Orioles. I love the Dallas Cowboys and hopefully I don't die of a heart attack watching them one day.
Eric The Intern
Several ERCOT Board Members Have Stepped Down
People want questions about ERCOT's decisions last week. Looks like the board members are getting out of town.
Oklahoma Tribe Wants Jeep to Stop Using Cherokee Name
We have seen a lot of changes in sports the past few years with the Washington Football Team and Cleveland Baseball Team. Looks like more changes are wanted by the Cherokee Tribe out of Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Texoma Man Gets Shot, Goes to Allsups
Maybe it was the closest place that he could call for help or maybe he thought this was the end. Can't go out without one last Allsups burrito.
Texas Family Suing ERCOT Over Son’s Death
The Electric Reliability Council Of Texas is going to have to have some answers for what happened last week throughout the state of Texas.
Wichita Falls Doing Free Water Distribution Event Today
If you're someone that is dealing with a busted pipe and needs cleaning drinking water. The city is coming to help.
Harry Styles Takes Back His Place at the Top of Texoma’s Six Pack
He had a nice streak going, but Dua Lipa knocked him off the past two weeks. Can he start a new streak this week? Your votes decided on Texoma's Six Pack.
Texas Man Receives $12,000 Electric Bill from Company That Told People to Cancel
Griddy Electric warned people that high bills were coming and one Odessa man just got his bill.
Texas Mayor Resigns After Bizarre Facebook Post About Winter Weather
This dude went on a rant and the people of his town did not appreciate it.
Texas Girl Sticks Tongue to Pole to See If It Sticks Like the Movies
Guess what? It does!
Wichita Falls Man Passes Away From What Appears to Be Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Folks please do not use generators to your home if the fumes are not properly ventilated.
Texas Family Being Treated for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Using Charcoal Grill to Hea…
I know how brutally cold it is out there today. A lot of Texans are without power and struggling to stay warm. Do not do this to heat up your residence.
Texas Electric Company Tells Customers to Cancel Their Plans Because Prices Are Too High
This is something you don't see everyday. A company warning you that they're about to throw a massive bill your way if you don't cancel.