Avocado and Rice Wrapped With Nori
What We're Cooking This Weekend: Avocado and Rice Wrapped With Nori
WHY WE LOVE IT: Surprisingly, an easy snack to make that is both filling and nutritious. If avocado doesn't fill you until dinner, throw-in cucumbers and carrots. Make this before you take on your busy day!
- Brown or white rice (1/2 cup)
- Nori strips
- Sesame Seeds
- Soy Sauce
- Cook sticky rice and let it cool until it is room temperature.
- Take a cup of rice and mold with your hands into an oval shape.
- Slice the avocado and place it onto the rice.
- Take the nori strips and wrap around the avocado topped rice.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and black sesame seeds on top.
- Pour soy sauce in a side dish (or on the dish) and enjoy!