The Situation’s Club Demands
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, the world’s worst roaster, is now a spokesman for Devotion Vodka (yet another reason why I like Gordon’s). Part of his job as spokesman is to tour clubs around the country and promote Devotion. Sorrentino must think highly of himself, as he has several demands in his contract rider for every club he attends. According to Life & Style Weekly, some of the demands include…
1. No one is allowed to speak to him directly or make eye contact with him.
2. “The Situation” must always be marked with a trademark.
3. “The Situation” must be greeted at the airport, hotel and venue.
4. Sorrentino must be accompanied by security at all times.
5. Sorrentino requires 6 bottles of Devotion Vodka, 24 cans of Red Bull and 2 bottles of high-end champagne.
Is he really that big of a celebrity draw that he deserves such demands?