Townsquare Media in Wichita Falls is Hiring!
Townsquare Media Group in Wichita Falls is hiring!
Are you passionate about people, learning and excelling in the workplace? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you!
Townsquare Media combines innovative technology with our industry leading team of experts in search engine optimization (SEO), design, social media, web publishing, and reputation management to create a total web presence for small businesses online. 100% optimized for mobile as well.
At Townsquare Interactive, it's our goal to create a fun, hard-working, creative environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of online marketing services and internet technology and seek passionate, results-driven individuals to join our team. We love what we do and are inspired to outperform every day.
Please read through the job description below and email your resume to email@example.com to set up an interview if you are interested in working with us here at Townsquare Media in Wichita Falls.
Media and Digital Marketing Executive
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast-growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Outside Sales Representative - Townsquare Media
North Texas and Oklahoma
- Follow Townsquare Media sales best practices.
- Outside Sales calling on small to medium sized businesses to show the value of Townsquare Interactive online advertising products. (SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management)
- Develop and manage a pipeline of potential opportunities effectively.
- Research industry trends and competitive analysis.
- Work with client services to ensure customer success and retention.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas consistently
- A strong will to win
- Documented success in sales.
- BA/BS business or marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- SEO, website sales, social media, daily deal and/or local advertising experience highly desired but not required.
- 1-5 yrs experience in outside B2B sales/advertising background
- Relevant search, mobile, social, daily deal and digital advertising / local business knowledge highly desired
- Comfortable being an individual contributor
- Possess the highest of moral qualities
- 3 weeks’ vacation! Company provided laptop, benefits, 401k, etc.
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure, and car allowance
- Townsquare Interactive rewards success and our growth plan provides a SIGNIFICANT opportunity for upward advancement.
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best. Our leadership’s track record is second to none!!
- New hire training and continuous sales training provided by experienced sales leaders.
Regional Digital Sales Executive for North Texas and Oklahoma area
- Build out new revenue channels at Regional and Local Key Account levels
- Create, implement & execute on a Sales Territory/Account Plan to drive direct and agency sales efforts, with a focus on Advanced Audience Targeting and Extended Reach Digital solutions
- Work independently from, and long-side, Local cross-platform Sellers in Abilene, Texas, Wichita Falls, Texas, and Lawton, Oklahoma
- Perform extensive needs assessments with prospects (acquisition), and existing customers (cross-sell) to determine how TSQ Solutions offer the best results for your customers
- Deliver compelling presentations that highlight the TSQ competitive advantages
Develop needs-based solution proposals
- Identify, organize and focus internal resources (pre-sales and post sales) that are required to affect close of new sales opportunities
- Meet and Exceed Revenue Targets
- Thrive in a business development role which includes prospecting within a defined geography as well as expanding, thru cross-sell, and existing client relationships
- Be successful with cold calling, prospecting and scheduling your own appointments as this is a front line seller role focused on Regional Agencies and Direct Clients
- Research opportunities thoroughly and proactively, identifying an advertiser's needs while working with Client Services to propose efficient solutions
- Expert level understanding of exchange platform and advanced audience targeting capabilities and their value proposition for customers to drive business unit growth and revenue
- Establish strong relationships with advertising agencies and client-direct personnel, including all decision-makers and key influencers from junior media planners to top management
- Act as a digital media mentor and resource to our client base and general sales staff
- Become a positive and influential presence in the market
- Minimum 5 years sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales (hunter) role
- Digital Sales background (i.e. mobile, video, display, social, email and paid search)
- Proven experience selling Advanced Audience Targeting, Extended Reach, and Programmatic offerings
- Consultative/Solutions selling experience vs. a single Product selling background
Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Consistent performer and responder to daily, weekly and monthly Sales KPI’s
- Demonstrable experience at new market and revenue development
- Previous Radio, Events and Sponsorship sales experience a huge PLUS
- Deep contacts with Regional Agencies and Direct Clients with focus on Healthcare Services, Retail, Travel/Tourism, Automotive, Energy and Government
- Independent, Entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast pace, early stage environment
- Detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- Intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about how to advance TSQ Regional offerings
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for TSQ’s Digital Solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior knowledge of new/emerging digital advertising technologies and techniques
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who works with urgency and passion
- Regional travel estimated to be 25-35% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required, Advanced degree a plus
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 310 radio stations and more than 325 local websites in 66 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium-sized businesses, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
Townsquare Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, sexual orientation, or for any other reason covered by applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.