Going on a ‘Penny Date’ is a Fun, Creative Way to Spend Time Together
Have you ever heard of a "penny date?" I hadn't before today, but this seems like a pretty fun idea!
If you're anything like me, you know there have been plenty of times in your relationship when you and your significant other want to go out together, but you have no idea what to do.
You conversation can even go like this: "Where do you want to go?" "I don't care, where do you want to go." This happens especially when you're trying to figure out what restaurant to eat at.
So, how about trying something new and spontaneous for date night? Here's how you go on a "penny date." No, it doesn't necessarily cost you just a penny (but it might even end up being free).
- 1. Get dressed to go out.
- 2. Grab a penny and ask your significant other to pick a number between 10 and 30.
- 3. Get in your car and head out.
- 4. Flip your penny. If it lands on heads, take a right at the next intersection. If it's tails, take a left.
- 5. After you have flipped your penny the number of times your significant other picked at the beginning, stop! This is where you'll have date night.
You might end up at a fancy restaurant, a McDonald's, the movie theater, or maybe you'll be out in the middle of nowhere, where you can just sit and talk to spend time together.
No matter what, it'll make your relationship that much more spontaneous!
Will you give it a shot?