Remember back in the day when people huffed normal things, like spray paint and glue?  Simpler times, man.

A woman named Melissa Ann Wright went into a Walmart in Olathe, Kansas last Wednesday night, grabbed some industrial strength canned air that you use to clean computers and started huffing it.

But that stuff is really not safe to inhale. It can shut down your lungs and kidneys and it can cause instant frostbite on your face and down your throat.

And from Melissa's mugshot, it's pretty clear that's exactly what happened. Her mouth, chin, and neck look like they've all been badly burned.

But she managed to survive, and now she's facing charges for stealing the air and for huffing it.

More From 92.9 NiN